Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Received £50 voucher 4 days after purchase

(Topic created on: 03-07-2021 10:38 PM)
Jaseyf100
First Poster
Options

I received £50 voucher 4 days after my purchase, I would like samsung to honour this, I can't  find an email contact to discuss..

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Jaseyf100  

I assume you would use the voucher on the online Samsung Online Shop by adding the voucher code at the payment section once you have selected what you'd like to order.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
jaseyf100
First Poster
Options
Hi,
Sorry, wasn't fully clear, the voucher came between purchases due to a PayPal i issue at Samsung on Monday. I bought 2 phones over 2 purchases (the voucher for the original second purchase that Samsung had to cancel) the voucher arrived 4 days'later so I'd like them to honour it against the second
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Ok. Your going to need to contact them directly as the team here can't assist with online sales.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

AndrewL
Options

@Jaseyf100 : Further to the advice offered by @BandOfBrothers please reach out to our Shop Team on 0330 726 7467 and an advisor will be able to look into this further for you. Typically, discount codes need to be applied at the purchase stage, therefore you may be required to cancel your existing order in order to apply the discount. 

0 Likes
Jaseyf100
First Poster
Options

I called the number and explained the situation. 

Originally entered site via Blue Light Card. 

Explained that the original offer of free buds and cashback boost was ruining out in days. 

Operator said Samsung would get back to me in 24hrs (not yet received reply - been a week nearly now)

I would lose ear buds if i cancelled purchase on the day of the call., I would lose the cashback offer if i waited. 

Voucher said nothing annoy limiting purchase or just on phones,  but that voucher code didn't work. 

Nothing positive apart from phones arriving in 2 days.  

Not Happy

0 Likes