Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random Problems

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 06:41 AM)
ZackMichealDavis
Explorer
Options
As  A Owner Of A Samsung S9 I Am Proud To Say That This Phone Is A Excellent Phone With Great Features But... It Also Has Many Problems That I have Experienced Including Random Reboots Which I Think Is Caused By Stress Which Happens Randomly.Also Poor Battery Life With Is Expected For a 4 Year Old Phone But Sometimes When The Phone Reaches 15% It Goes Down To Quickly And Even Does This When Plugged In. Aswell As Poor Performance In Some Games (Mostly Roblox And Fortnite) And It Seriously Lags Which Sometimes Causes The Random Restarts. 
0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I agree the Samsung Galaxy ⁹ is an awesome 

Your right @ZackMichealDavis an older phobe can experience issues sometimes due to the depletion of the battery due to usage and the amount of time's it's been charged and discharged.

You csn check the phone via the diagnostic programme found on the Samsung Members App under the GetHelp section.

Sometimes this helps too >

Https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to hook up to a Computer or insert your earphones to enter into recovery mode. 

A last resort which csn help is backing up and factory resetting.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes