Go to solution Solved

"Sim network pin blocked.enter sim network puk"

(Topic created on: 16-03-2022 09:25 PM)
Cathp
First Poster
Options

Hi, 

I'm having problems with my sons phone

We're trying to put his plusnet sim into an old o2 phone. It was asking for a pin and we managed to lock the phone. We called Plusnet, who told us to contact O2. O2 said we'd need an unlatching code from Samsung.  I've received a 8 digit unlatch code from SAMSUNG, and have tried entering this and still get an unsuccessful message. The exact message is "Sim network pin blocked.enter sim network puk"

Can anyone help? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi when you received your plusnet sim it also would have the PUK code on the card by way of a sticker, check there or just call plusnet or o2 give them your phone number & ask for your PUK code.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Solution
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi when you received your plusnet sim it also would have the PUK code on the card by way of a sticker, check there or just call plusnet or o2 give them your phone number & ask for your PUK code.
0 Likes
Cathp
First Poster
Options

Hi thanks for your response but that hasn't solved the problem. There was no PUK code on the card when we received  the sim from plusnet.  The sim worked fine in his old phone but we've hit problems since trying to move to my old o2 phone. We' ve contacted Plusnet who gave us a code which didn't work . They then suggested we call O2. O2 have have provided a puk code which didn't work. And O2 have also sent 2 x unlatch codes through Samsung which haven't worked. I've attached a photo of the message we get. 

20220316_193927.jpg

 would be really grateful if anyone can help!

Thanks

0 Likes
Kazzo
First Poster
Options

Did you ever sort this as I have the same issue? Thanks

0 Likes