Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

photos

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 05:32 PM)
olive25
Journeyman
Options
Hello I've just deleted some really important pictures I have a Samsung s7 I don't know how to get them back they an it backed up either, is they any way I can get them back 
0 Likes
23 REPLIES 23
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I don't think the S7 supports gallery recycle unfortunately due to it being a older model. You can try going to the Google play store and searching for any gallery recovery apps, most are rubbish... just trial and error.

I've just googled if the S7 supports gallery recycle and there's conflicting information. I don't know if it depends if you're on the latest firmware on your S7 phone.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

I can confirm that the Gallery Recycle Bin is not available on the Galaxy S7. If you head to Apps > Google (folder) > Photos, can you see an archive of your images here? Alternatively, follow the link below via an internet browser and sign in using your Google account details. 

https://www.google.com/photos/about/

olive25
Journeyman
Options
Thank you very one its not working I'll just have to make more memories
0 Likes
hokel13956
First Poster
Options

If you have taken the backup either on Google account or local backup then, it may be possible to recover photo by using the backup. Just need to check your backup data if there is available your pictures then, you can simply restore it. Otherwise, if you doesn't find your deleted pictures then, you may also try another best Android data recovery solution to retrieve photos. I hope you will get back your pictures. Good Luck!

0 Likes