Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Photos are disappeared from gallery Sumsung M31s

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 12:52 PM)
animeshgeology
First Poster
Options

Hello

Some of my photos captured by an app called "field move clino" suddenly disappeared from the gallery as well as from the memory. Those files are not deleted by me so when i tried to recover those photos by Ultdata i can not able to find them. 

Photos are not deleted but it is also not in the files. 

Those are very important for me. 

Is it possible to retrieve any how.

Animesh

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi,
Check the image recycle bin
Also check the My files app
Images and recycle bin
If you use Google photos
You may find your photos there
0 Likes
animeshgeology
First Poster
Options

Hello xSteveuk,

I have searched in recycle bin, my files but those are not there.

I have also tried android photo recovery to check the photos are deleted or not. But I did not see those photos but other deleted files are there.

0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Try going settings
Apps
field move clino
And clear
CACHE
And check the gallery
0 Likes
animeshgeology
First Poster
Options

I have tried that but still, it is not showing in the gallery.

My friend also has the same problem with the same app, he is also using Samsung phone .

all other photos are there in the gallery except those which are captured by the 'Field move clino'.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I think you need to contact the app developers for support as they are better placed to help.
0 Likes
animeshgeology
First Poster
Options

Hello Pugs1957,

Thank you for your reply.

I already started talking with the app authority. According to them, this is a very new problem for them so they don't have any idea how to solve it. This app works perfectly with the iPhone. After deleting the photos from the gallery the app preserver the photo in their own liberty for iPhone.

In my phone photos captured by the "Field move clino" last till 12 am every day. After changing the day photos suddenly disappeared from the gallery as well as from the internal memory.

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Hi, if you look at the reviews on Play Store you will see there are a few referring to data loss FieldMove Clino – Apps on Google Play

It seems to be an app problem.

0 Likes