Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Phone is slow

(Topic created on: 22-01-2018 12:39 AM)
Kn97
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

It freezes and stop i habe tried to reset it it doesn't work i have changed the performance mode to high it still freezes

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @Kn97

Which phone are you using ?

Troubleshooting to look at are....

1. Look at your internal memory and if its close to being maxed out delete or move apps etc to the Sd card if relevant and your phone allows it. Move photos , videos to the Sd card or an online vault such as Dropbox as one example. If internal memory is low then a phone can struggle. 
  2. If your phone allows it close the phone down and then from a set series of button pressess that takes you into the devices system file system clear the cache.
  3. Put the phone in Safe Mode which will turn off all the downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones alone which can then help you determine if its a rogue app causing the problem. 
  4. Back up and Factory Reset. 
  5. Seek assistance from a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help.

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @Kn97

Which phone are you using ?

Troubleshooting to look at are....

1. Look at your internal memory and if its close to being maxed out delete or move apps etc to the Sd card if relevant and your phone allows it. Move photos , videos to the Sd card or an online vault such as Dropbox as one example. If internal memory is low then a phone can struggle. 
  2. If your phone allows it close the phone down and then from a set series of button pressess that takes you into the devices system file system clear the cache.
  3. Put the phone in Safe Mode which will turn off all the downloaded apps and leaves the stock ones alone which can then help you determine if its a rogue app causing the problem. 
  4. Back up and Factory Reset. 
  5. Seek assistance from a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre location. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help.