Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheating

(Topic created on: 29-05-2022 08:37 PM)
iz77978
Journeyman
Options
If your phone is overheating whilst you are using it, then the cause could be how much you are using it. The more you use your phone too much for a long period of time, the more damaged your phone battery is going to be. To solve it, you could repair or change the battery. Also, you could use your phone for shorter periods of time.
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Not acceptable, you buy a phone that has applications then you expect your phone to work! Not overheat or crash every 5 minutes,thankfully the S21 FE doesn't appear to have the same problems as the S21 which I returned due to audio (speakers and mic) Problems. The S21 FE seems to work properly so far. I'm just getting ready to decide whether to get a flip or the fold just now? Any review sites other than Samsung so I can get independent feedback?
Knightshift76
Voyager
Options
Techradar, android central, the verge, trusted reviews
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Thank you, I appreciate it. I'm only checking other independent review sites because of a bad experience with the S21, which apparently I'm not the only one to experience the problem yet Samsung haven't notified other S21 users. My Sister has one that's perfect
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
If you drive your new car at 70mph constantly down the motorway it will overheat and explode after 30 minutes, only drive it for 5 minutes at that speed and wait for 2 hours before using it again
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Look at the feedback on here about folding device screens and you may reconsider. The way customers with folding screens are being treated when they split after a few months normal use is ludicrous (and no, not the protection which also voids the warranty if you remove it when it inevitably splits first)
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Not remotely relevant! Anyway New cars have been built so no running in is necessary anymore ! Back to the point. If people buy a new phone and follow the instructions it shouldn't overheat if it does its faulty so return it to Samsung immediately! As its not fit for purpose.
0 Likes