Support

Open search

Oreo update UK has anyone recived it yet

Highlighted
Pathfinder

I was wandering if anyone has recived the oreo update yet, for s8 I've read it was released in Europe, but I was wandering when it's likely to be rolled out to those using contract phones, I just feel that the update should be pushed put all s8 users not just beta users, we all paid the same high price for our phones. So I think we should all recive the same level of service.

Pf. Using three network uk

PF
78 REPLIES 78
Highlighted
Nope. Its been stopped. No info from samsung
Highlighted

Doesn't tell you guys much more than you already know, but this is the official statement:

“Following a limited number of cases where Galaxy S8 and S8+ devices have rebooted unexpectedly with the Android 8.0 Oreo, we have temporarily stopped the rollout of the update. We are investigating the issue internally to ensure that the impact to the affected devices is minimised and the rollout of the update can resume as quickly as possible.”

Say "Hello!" to the Community in The Introduce Yourself Thread.

Highlighted

I think Samsung should resurrect sherlock homes to investergate we might get the problem solved, and the roll out might happen this century? 😂 get your runners on Samsung 

PF
Highlighted
First Poster
Download nova prime of plastic it's highly customisable and has oreo features. It's not that great
Highlighted

I've been using nova launcher for the last three years, in my opinion I'd never go back, best launcher I've used. 

PF
Highlighted
Navigator
Samsung has been ***** at upgrades of firmware since the start.
Highlighted
I know where to download oreo stock galaxy s8 exynos G950F and g950FD follow me on twitter and there will be all details.  @jonatan_suarez

I know where to download oreo stock galaxy s8 exynos G950F and g950FD follow me on twitter and there will be all details.  @jonatan_suarez

Highlighted
First Poster
Use nova launcher prime ...done Oreo will never have big make overs
Highlighted
Apprentice
No not on vodafone
Top Liked Authors