Support

Open search

Oreo beta program galaxy s8 how do I sign up where and when

Highlighted
SOLVED
Pathfinder

I have seen a lot of post on various sites stating that the oreo beta update program starts on the 31st of October, what I want to know is how do I sign up for the program, and where, as these various sites have said you need to go onto the galaxy app store and download the beta up, I've tried this and can not find it anywhere, if anyone has any idea please help.

Thank you in advance 

PF
236 REPLIES 236

@Daveymant wrote:

Just read on Sammobile that the oreo beta program will be unreleased In the U K for GalaxyS8 but can't find out yet how to sign up.

Highlighted

Highlighted

Try home page of samsung members up on the top left u have 3 lines click on that then click notices it should be in there on  joining beta program.

Highlighted
Today is the last day before oreo beta program will stop by Samsung, you need to have an unlocked firmware, like BTU for UK phones, etc. But you gotta on your Samsung phone, be fast before they close the books. Hope you get it before it closes.
Highlighted

Highlighted

Beta oreo s8

Highlighted

wrote:

Beta oreo s8

Oreo beta ended jan 15th in the uk you can no longer sign up for it as the official 8.0 rollout has begun for the device.

Top Liked Authors