!-- End Google Optimize -->
Support

Open search

Oreo beta program galaxy s8 how do I sign up where and when

Highlighted
SOLVED
Pathfinder

I have seen a lot of post on various sites stating that the oreo beta update program starts on the 31st of October, what I want to know is how do I sign up for the program, and where, as these various sites have said you need to go onto the galaxy app store and download the beta up, I've tried this and can not find it anywhere, if anyone has any idea please help.

Thank you in advance 

236 REPLIES 236
Highlighted
Once you have registered check software update in settings if there's nothing you probably not one of the 5000 or your device is not eligable
Highlighted

If the device wasn't eligable then we wouldn't have got the notification to register 

Got no notification nothing, Uninstalled app reinstalled cleard cache and data still  no joy  called support they suggested soft reset so going to try this now see what happens, then if nothing give up,any type of notice would be good telling Me yes or. No if I am elidgabel 

Highlighted

@Macdoom wrote:

Go to page 14. I listed the firmware codes on there 😊

I have and it matches exactly so it's obviously not just that. 

Highlighted
Anyone acquired the the beta programme with root?

Highlighted

Im not sure if it will help at all. Are all your apps up to date not only on play but Galaxy app store as well. Just wondering if there might be some sort of systems app that you need to update to meet their criteria. I could be completly wrong and it could be somthing completely different. 

Highlighted

Just tried that no, luck thanks anyway worth a try 

Highlighted

It's out as per the thread here > Beta-program.

Highlighted

@FERNEEX wrote:

Got no notification nothing, Uninstalled app reinstalled cleard cache and data still  no joy  called support they suggested soft reset so going to try this now see what happens, then if nothing give up,any type of notice would be good telling Me yes or. No if I am elidgabel 

Got it working!!

Downgraded to AQH3 and came up straight away

Highlighted

Enjoy.  :smiling-face:

I've decided against it as my s8 is my go to daily driver so I don't need it bugging out. 

Top Liked Authors