Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 3.1 Update

(Topic created on: 23-02-2021 05:02 PM)
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Morning all, just letting you know that I have just recieved the One UI 3.1 Update for my unlocked S20 Plus with the BTU CSC. I am very happy with the update and have had no issues so far.
13 REPLIES 13
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Another thing, my battery life has been lasting way longer on One UI 3.1 so I am really happy.
WolfHeck
First Poster
Options
The update for folders and secure folder is horrible
OliverK09
Journeyman
Options
Yes that is very true
0 Likes
defconmcr
Explorer
Options
I'm still waiting for it on my s20 5g. I got the watch active 2 update on release day but still nothing for the phone.
0 Likes
CoopsDerby
First Poster
Options
Whoever designed the new "Recents" (calls/messages) needs to be shot. I now have to tap on somebody in the list to see if it was via a mobile, home work, whatever... when before all the info I needed was there for me. This smacks of change for changes sake and needs to either be reversed OR an option to choose which version you want to use, either pre or post update.
Is there a way to roll back to pre-update?
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Is it unlocked or is it from 3, Vodafone or EE etc.?
0 Likes
defconmcr
Explorer
Options
I bought mine through EE but its not branded with anything from them and I haven't been able to check if it's locked or not.
0 Likes
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
ifyou go to settings, software updates and click on last update and scroll down to the bottom, there should be a link. Please screenshot it and send it to me so I can tell you if it is unlocked or not.
0 Likes
defconmcr
Explorer
Options
that one?

clipboard_image_1614099732775.jpg

0 Likes