Helping Hand
Options
Finally I've just got a notification on my Samsung members app

Don't know how long I've been waiting to see this ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿ‘
18 REPLIES 18
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
I will be very happy to receive this update for the time being been waiting hell of a long time for this soon glad to see in my notification ๐Ÿค™๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿค™
0 Likes
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
I received the exact same notice same time as everyone else. I'm constantly checking but no update available on my phone yet. Anyone know what the crack is. Thanx
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
so excited .I've just checked and my phone is now in the process of finishing the new update. When it's done I'll check it out and come back here to give everyone my honest opinion xx
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
that's great news still waiting for mine to update โ˜บ๏ธ
0 Likes
Lindak439
Explorer
Options
just keep checking it that's what I did. It does get monotonous and boring especially when it's not there. Don't give up x
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
that's what I'm doing everyday and I can't believe just seen it they are unabout s one UI 4.0 now

Screenshot_20210205-160648_Chrome Beta_17165.jpg

0 Likes
Gtxa
First Poster
Options

After starting installation of new update (one UI 3.0) my m21 keeps restarting continuously and not able to finish system update. anybody facing the same issue? please help.

0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
How have you got on with your phone is it still doing that basically what you got to do is start it up in safe mode and clear cache that will clear all the bad stuff and then reboot phone if you're not too sure just YouTube it and it should give you a few videos on what to do
0 Likes
jimS10
Helping Hand
Options
this is just an example.

https://youtu.be/30on78zEuB4
0 Likes