Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Nougat Beta for S7

(Topic created on: 06/12/16 18:06)
Dan0328
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi guys. I have been using the beta for android nougat and love it but need to uninstall it as i have lost my display scaling capability! I have deregistered from the beta but the software is still on my phone and it says I have no updates. Does anyone know how to uninstall the beta software? Thanks :smiling-face:

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
KellyM
Options
Other Smartphones

Welcome Dan0328!

Thanks for taking part in the Nougat Beta TriaI - we're glad you enjoyed it! 

If you connect your phone to your PC using Smart Switch, you should be promted to re-install Marshallow. You can download Smart Switch here.

We hope this helps!

0 Likes
Localgirl53
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

Please let me know as well as this update has completely ruined my set up and causing me more pain having to double press icons, won't type in certain app, changed how I answer the phone and also have to use two fingers to swipe and to select icons which again is painful and so awkward I have to turn the phone.   Also end up in the wrong app or piece of news.  I HATE IT. If I can't get back to my previous set up I will abandon this phone and use something else and will not go for a new SAMSUNG. There's nothing functionally better  (it's worse) or visually better.  

0 Likes
Localgirl53
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

PSo.... Where did it say it was a Beta trial? My phone (UK UPDATE) just said there was a new update to install.  So being a good girl I did.  

0 Likes
Localgirl53
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

Can this be donebthrough a Samsung Tablet?  I only have a Toshiba laptop

0 Likes