Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

notification problem on samsung m51

(Topic created on: 21-01-2021 07:16 PM)
stefanocps
Explorer
Options

Hello i have this device since yesterdaym new then. It happens that if my phone is on screen lock state, on my table, if i receive a message, or  a mail, or others, i can only hear the sound. I don't see any led blinking, and,since i have enabled AOD, i don't see on my screen the time and the notification as i expect.Only if i tapi see the AOD displaying. Is that how it is supposed to work? And what about led notifications?.thank you

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
AndrewL
Options

@stefanocps: If you would like to enable your Always On Display to show continuously without tapping the screen, please head to Settings > Lock Screen > Always On Display > Show Always. For further visibility of incoming notifications, please head to Settings > Display > Edge Screen > Edge Lighting > On, and set your preferred lighting style and apps. As an alternative, head to Settings > Accessibility > Advanced Settings > Flash Notification > Select Screen Flash or Camera Flash. I hope this helps. 

0 Likes
stefanocps
Explorer
Options

Thanks Andrewl i solved the AOD!. BUt i cannot find the EDGE menu in my Setting-Display. I could set in Accessibility though.

Is the one in EDGE the same? Do you have an idea of why i cannot find EDGE?

0 Likes
stefanocps
Explorer
Options

more.. i have added the blinbking in accessibility...but i don 't see it working. May be i need todisable AOD?

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@stefanocps: Apologies for the confusion. If the Edge Screen options aren't visible in Settings > Display, then they are not available on your device, therefore I'd go for the Accessibility option for added visibility. 

0 Likes
stefanocps
Explorer
Options

do you have an idea of why edge is not there?searching on google look like it should be. Also as i said, the ACCESSIBILITY path seems to do not work. I have enabled it but no lighht...

0 Likes