Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification badges

(Topic created on: 14-04-2020 08:18 PM)
Notificabadge
First Poster
Options

Does anyone else have a problem regarding the disappearing notification badges?

Because for me, its really frustrating and irritating to see all my badges disappear when i clear my notification bar.

Please do kindly take this into the new update as it an issue which many users are facing.

Thank you

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options
@Notificabadge: Sorry to hear of your frustration. As you have found, clearing the drop down notification panel will remove your app icon badges, as the OS assumes you no longer need notifying. What you can do is tap on each individual notification, which will take you into the relevant app, and afterwards, bring up the notification panel and swipe away the notification, rather than hitting 'Clear'.
0 Likes
Notificabadge
First Poster
Options

Yes I understand.

But thats where the frustration arises. For example :

"I have 30 snapchat notifications. When i pull down the notification bar and select one rather than 'clear all', that particular message opens. But as soon as the app is opened, all the other notifications regarding that app is cleared from the notification bar along with the disappearance of the badge number."

This is applicable for every other apps. Hope you understood what i meant from the example.

:smiling-face:

0 Likes
SmaragdMaster
Explorer
Options
Same issue here. I hate that. As if contacting the Samsung Members people would help. You cant expect, that they would like help you because ONE PERSON wants that feature back. Youll need 100000 of phones with different accounts and write the same message to them. Maybe that would do something.
0 Likes