Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification are not visible on samsung M51

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 11:36 AM)
apurvmishra06
First Poster
Options

hi i am not able to see notifications on my device it comes with a pop up and vanish away.

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Beiollyi
Explorer
Options
Ok its fine that does same to me
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@apurvmishra06: If you head to Settings > Notifications > Notification Pop-up Style, and change this to 'Detailed', does this resolve your issue? If not, head to Settings > Apps > Select an app you regularly receive notifications from e.g. Messages > General Notifications > Alert > On > Show As Pop-up > On. Let me know if this helps. 

0 Likes
apurvmishra06
First Poster
Options

yes i have tried these steps but not worked for me still i don't get notifications..

1 month back i have also get same issue then i have reset all the settings but it not worked for me after that i contacted to Samsung care they suggested to reset the accessibility setting but its also not worked then 1 representative suggested to reset the ONE UI Home that time it worked...but after the recent update to version M515XXU2CUC2 it again not showing up the notifications.

once again i reset the accessibility setting , all apps preferences , ONE UI Home but nothing worked for me

0 Likes
apurvmishra06
First Poster
Options

yes i have tried these steps but not worked for me still i don't get notifications..

1 month back i have also get same issue then i have reset all the settings but it not worked for me after that i contacted to Samsung care they suggested to reset the accessibility setting but its also not worked then 1 representative suggested to reset the ONE UI Home that time it worked...but after the recent update to version M515XXU2CUC2 it again not showing up the notifications.

once again i reset the accessibility setting , all apps preferences , ONE UI Home but nothing worked for me

0 Likes
Pkelle
Journeyman
Options
hello I have a Samsung A70 and also have this issue only when I click into each app I can see there are messages there. I work for EE and have tried everything I know but still can't resolve it. its driving me mad 😠
0 Likes