Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note series s pen

(Topic created on: 25-01-2020 06:41 AM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I think the new Galaxy Note series should have new S pen design because it has been the same since ages now, well it does have a clicky button on the top to give a pen type feel and that was something which has been done new for a long time now by Samsung but i think Samsung should make the S pen round like an actual pen and not like a square stick. The feel of writing on the screen has changed significantly it's alot improved but Samsung should make the pen round like an actual pen to give more pen type feel when you hold it.

That is something i would like samsung to do in the very next Galaxy Note model and if this can be done then for God sake Samsung don't save this idea for your some next other Note models to save some small inprovements for the next models.

1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

A neat idea which i would suggest sending to the Samsung Developers via the Samsung Members App feedback section @Anonymous User 

The s pen has come on leaps and bounds with evermore functionality such as the inclusion of Bluetooth on my Note 10+ 5G S Pen.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes