Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Registered On The Network

(Topic created on: 17-10-2020 05:44 AM)
ISC
First Poster
Options

My Galaxy S8 had the mainboard replaced under warranty at Croydon Samsung Service Centre and now it will not connect to the network.   I have completed all of the troubleshooting recommendations on the Samsung website but still the same problem.    I have also been back to my network provider and they have confirmed the Sim is fine and working, they have referred me back to Samsung.   Can you please help?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hey @ISC ,

if this is still happening I would suggest contacting the Support Centre back to see what they have done on the phone or reach Support to arrange a new repair. 

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As a process of elimination can you try your sim card in another phone and another sim card in your phone @ISC 

I wish you all the best with this. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
ISC
First Poster
Options

I am using the same sim in an old Galaxy S6 phone and it is working perfectly, I have replaced the sim, cleaned the gold contacts, checked the sim tray, done a software update, a factory reset, toggled airplane mode, updated the APN and checked with my network provider who has confirmed the problem is with the phone.

The Samsung mobile repair service has been to my home 3x and replaced the mainboard, screen, battery, coaxial cable and charge port, I have taken the phone to the Croydon Service Centre 2x and they have replaced the mainboard 2x... I have been without this phone for 5 weeks and it is still under warranty...   yet it still gives the message not registered on the network...???

0 Likes