Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No camera samsung

(Topic created on: 17-07-2021 04:52 AM)
Alyassi
First Poster
Options

Hi,

Am from uae, as per my knowledge it is almost impossible to find a phone without camera.

While there are few places and organisations will prohibited camera phones.

Is there top samsung phones without camera or can be requested or customised.

Unfortunately, some shops and dealers managed to bring i phone back cover without camera hole it is sealed and they would manually remove the cam.

In result, all iphone haters forced to buy it.

Is there something from samsung or back cover for example.

Or future edition for no camera phone

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Samsung E1190 feature phone. It's an old school flip phone. However, if you go down the feature phone route I'd recommend Nokia instead. You won't find an Android phone without cameras front and rear
0 Likes
Alyassi
First Poster
Options

Thanks dear for replaying.

Its 2021, wont accept something below s 10 or note 10. More to that, samsung cant be beaten by any other brands 

0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Yes they can be beaten but believe what you wish, it's a free world after all. You won't get what you are after from a smartphone. The model I gave you from Samsung is a current phone too. If your Employer is so picky they should provide a phone for you to use. Thanks for wasting everyone's time
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Since Samsung have never released a smartphone without a camera in the last 11 years of their android life, I highly doubt there's plans to release one in the future. However you can always hope...
0 Likes