Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Phone

(Topic created on: 09-03-2021 12:34 PM)
Kay26
Apprentice
Options
Can someone help me. I currently have a note9. I love it, but its getting on a bit. What's a really good Samsung to upgrade to? It must have a memory card slot as I love to take photos.

24 REPLIES 24
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
If you like the note there is always the note 20 ultra. I have one myself plus it has the sd card slot. Which the new s21 do not so they won't be on your list. Its only 6 months old so it will still last you a while. If you wait to see if there will be one last note this year it may follow with no sd card. I know there are more phones out there with sd card slot, but I've only really used apple and Samsung.
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
I agree with you, note 20 ultra or any of the s20 lineup will be a safe yet noticeable upgrade
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
There is also Samsungs s20 fe and a few other of Samsungs budget phones if you didn't want to spend too much. Not sure how the budget phones hold up on updates. So if updates are also important maybe not the budget phones.
danmidd
Voyager
Options
I take loads of photos and getting the s21ultra without an SD card really didn't bother me as I use Google one drive for storage and as I use office 365 I get 1tb storage with that
aa68
Voyager
Options
the s20 series will be the last series to have an SD card slot also there will be no Note series phone this year (or ever again by the looks of it) you should get used to the idea of cloud storage or backing up your data to a hard drive
aa68
Voyager
Options
there will only be Note FE phones by the looks of it, the note series as beautiful as it was it is merging into the S series
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
I have the S20 Plus 5G and I upgraded from the Note 9 in August 2020. Its an amazing upgrade and you should definitely get the S20 Plus as it is the perfect phone.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
samsung Galaxy A51 5g has good storage snd a memory slot. Great camera, processor and battery life. I use social media, games and listen to music loads and normally after 2 days of heavy usage battery is nearing 50% charge. I would definately recommend it 👌
Kay26
Apprentice
Options
doesn't the storage cost alot though?
0 Likes