Original topic:

new phone idea

(Topic created on: 15/02/21 23:33)
MARTINtroy
Options
Other Smartphones
Make a phone With ALL DAY BATTERY life.

5000mah or over is good 

Not like my phone now the samsung s10e piece of s*** last about 2 hours of a full charge absolutely stupid. Please for once cand someone make a phone with at least 8 hours or over battery life 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
APARMAR
Smooth Operator
Options
Other Smartphones
Here are some tips from me:

• Keep Dark Mode on at all times if you don't mind.

• Go to Settings, then Connections, go to More Connection Settings and turn Nearby Device Scanning off (it wastes a lot of battery).

• Uninstall any unused apps, it will save memory and reduce the background battery drain.

• Use a darker wallpaper if possible.

• Turn off NFC, Wifi, Bluetooth and etc when you aren't using them as it will save lots of battery.

Please let me know if you see better battery life on your phone after you use these tips. Hope this helped!
papashaun
Smooth Operator
Options
Other Smartphones
Would be worth checking your battery usage and see what app(s) are using it the most
Also worth doing a restart of the phone in case you got a rogue app running
0 Likes
DNS9
Back for More
Options
Other Smartphones
To to Device Care in Settings, and there should be some things there to help you optimise your phone.
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Smooth Operator
Options
Other Smartphones
I have a Samsung Galaxy A51 5g with 4500mah battery. 12 hrs on battery more than 1hr 30 mins sot and 81% left at the end of a day. So might be an idea.
0 Likes
MARTINtroy
Options
Other Smartphones
thank u for recommending but the other issue I got is I use social media alot
0 Likes
Maria_vm
Smooth Operator
Options
Other Smartphones
I understamd what you mean and I also use social media lots. From what a few people had said I was a bit worried at first about getting the A51 5g but works great for me and I couldn't be happier with it 👍
0 Likes