Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NEW NOTES FORMAT IS RUBBISH?

(Topic created on: 23-09-2020 07:31 PM)
MikeB9
Student
Options
What's happened to Samsung Notes? Today 17th Sept 2020 I was 'welcomed to the all new notes'. It seems all that's happened is I can't now access any notes unless I allow access to my photos and contact list which I don't want.
#notes,#upgrades,#settings,#access
6 REPLIES 6
Speedbuggy
Pioneer
Options
typical of samsung mess with things they dont need to mess with but cant fix things they need to fix
MikeB9
Student
Options
I had a long chat with them this morning where confirmed you have to allow all permissions to use the new notes app AND access any old existing notes. Very poor service.
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
very true samsung break what was working and dont fix things that they mess up, their service is awful poor lately, very strange of them but it seems to be staying how their quality is lately... bad
FedupnewNotes
Student
Options
yes, twice now I had to go back to factory settings which delete your notes. Thanks to my backup I got them back but Samsung keeps on re-updating the app without permission.
This company is losing it. I have been using Samsung products for over 12 years now but I won't buy any of their products ever again.
Speedbuggy
Pioneer
Options
I feel the same I'm gonna have to move away from samsung too
HeavySnoteUser
Student
Options

Yes it is tottaly rubbish, they are keep changing the format of snote, I could add new section to a note but now I can not. Also when you buy higher model you can not transfer your old snotes. I am buying samsung note for only snotes now ı will not buy anymore because it is useless. 

0 Likes