Original topic:

NAC code

(Topic created on: 04-01-2018 07:36 AM)
Mfarrell
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hello, 

I was unsure as to how to contact you directly and not publicly on a forum. I requested an unlock code for my Samsung galaxy s8 through vodafone over 2 weeks ago and have still not received the code. I was told that the request has been put through from their side and I am now just waiting on an email from Samsung. I am in urgent need of this as I leave the country on Friday and need to be able to use an alternative sim in my phone. I put through the request on Monday 18th December.

I would appreciate as response asap and I can contact you directly if given the correct contact details.

Regards

Michelle

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi @Mfarrell

The Nuc Code does not come from Samsung. 

Instead its supplied by Vodafone from the unlock codes they have on file.

As you've received an email from Vodafone accepting your unlock request then its in the process of being sent. 

From the Vodafone UK Network site....

"You’ll receive a confirmation email when your application is received, then another within 48 hours if we already have the code. However, in some instances we may need to contact the device’s manufacturer which can take up to 10 working days – we’ll let you know if this is the case."

Check your Spam email boxes just incase too. 

If Vodafone do not have a particular code on file then they would contact Samsung for it and then Vodafone send it to you. 

Samsung wouldnt engage with you at all over a Network locked phone. 

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

View solution in context