Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My hope for Samsung Galaxy Note21!

(Topic created on: 06-06-2021 07:36 AM)
SViper
Apprentice
Options

Hello,
I joined Samsung Smartphones family with my Note9 which I bought 2018-08-26 and it still works/looks like new one. But these days I started looking for new Smartphone to buy in future if my phone just ends up somehow broke out of blue in the future. And second reason is that Samsung Smartphones only gets 2 Android updates after release, so by end of the year I end up 2 Android versions outdated. But when looked for Samsung Smartphone I looked to have these requirements for me: 6 or more GB RAMs, 18 or more Ghz CPU/s (it's total per all cores not per one core), 6,4 inches or bigger screen and 3,5 mm Jack, and maybe as a bonus waterproof. But I can't find any Samsung Smartphone that could meet all 4 of my main requirements. So my hope that Note21 returns 3,5 mm Jack into S/Note series, because I only use cable headphones that cover whole ear and plus I stream with my Smartphone too. So to buy accessory to be able to do what we used be able do without accessory feels a bit stupid especially when Smartphones prices already is rising with new models.
Thank you for listening me!

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
You do mean 1.8GHz not 18 right? If not so your wait will probably be beyond our lifetime.

As for phones with a 3.5mm jack, you should check Samsungs mid range line as I believe they still have them (assuming you wish to stick with Samsung). The A72 pretty much fulfills everything you ask for.

Octa core 2x2.3GHz, 6x1.8GHz
6.7" screen
6 or 8GB RAM
3.5mm Jack
IP67 dust/waterproof rated
As a bonus even internal SD Card reader
0 Likes
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
Theres not going to be a new note this year
0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

@Joeeye, I meant 18 GHz, because of all cores, so I was talking about total trough all cores not about one core. I know the Smartphone you mentioned and I already rejected it do not meeting one of my requirements, because it has total 15,4 GHz. Even my Note9 has 18 GHz total.
And I use 64 GB SD Card which one I have for around 10 years now and it collect nearly 800 songs/music files, a lot of games for emulator and had all 3 seasons of Bakuman., but I deleted that Anime at begging of this year. Because I literally had left there less then 100 MB, and I wanted add more music and emulator games.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Core clocks doesn't tell you the whole story and total clockspeed of all cores tells you even less. Its your choice as to what core clockspeeds you want but that criteria is rather arbitrary and doesn't denote much in way of user experience. If we adhere to your requirements then the SD 888 doesn't even fulfill your stringent needs and only the Exynos S21 series fits the bill within the Samsung series, so that's the only recommendation I have for you.
0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

@Joeeye as I said before I streaming with my phone from time to time when I not streaming with PC, so decreasing total CPU is kinda not a option. If I go by your saying that total doesn't matter and by one Core matters more then finding Samsung Smartphone that meets all 4 my requirements would be even more impossible. S21 doesn't meet 1 of my requirements.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Not really what I said but you're right about not finding a Samsung phone which will meet your requirements. You aren't willing to compromise on 3.5mm jack so don't ever expect to see one in the high end Samsung lineup. The whole idea that you need 18GHz of total core clockspeed for streaming is also very strange. There's no reason why a midrange phone couldn't do this. In fact what makes you believe 18GHz total core clockspeed is a necessity for it? You do understand the SoC never uses all cores at the same time at maximum speed right?
0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

@Joeeye I'm person when he buy technology like PCs and Smartphones I want it be able still use it even after 5 years or so. Etc my Note9 will be celebrating 3 years since I bought it in a bit more then 2 months, but it works and looks like the day I bought it. And I'm beginner streamer when comes to viewership not time I doing that and I want stream more Smartphone games I play with Smartphone. For now I stream with phone for 3-4 days at week up to maximum 4 hours per session for my Smartphones sake, but too tell true I want to expand that. And for now to do that without losing 3.5mm jack, the feature that I use a lot especially I use this feature all the time when I'm going outside/outdoors, is not possible while sticking to the brand. So what then I want now to see that Samsung give exception to Note9 and S10 models with Android updates if they not releasing strong phones with 3.5mm jack then.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Ah well, I tried to help. Good luck finding what your after.
0 Likes
SViper
Apprentice
Options

@Joeeye thank you so much.🙂

0 Likes