Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mp3 player app that can play album in alphabetic order (not track number order)?

(Topic created on: 25-05-2021 07:07 AM)
PatrikT
Explorer
Options

I am looking for an mp3 player app (there was only youtube play in my Xcoverpro) that can play mp3s from one folder in alphabetic order, and not in tracknumber order. This is becaouse I have converted/ripped a CD book from 10 CDs to mp3s and track no comes  from each CD - so book will not play in correct order.

I know that can use mp3tag on my PC to edit track no and get correct order, but still I want to see if there is any android mp3 player app that can play songs from one folder/album in alphabetic order.

/Patrik

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
George1988
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
PatrikT
Explorer
Options

can it play mp3 is order based on name (alphabetic order) and not just based on track number?

0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
Yes it can

Screenshot_20210518-093911_Casse-o-player.jpg

0 Likes
PatrikT
Explorer
Options

Thx, looking good with option "Song title" and I will try it out!

Today using (unpaid)  Youtube  music, which it extremly slow when swithcing tracks /from SD card), it can be up to 10 sec silence between tracks. Really strange

/Patrik

0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
Let me know if you like the player
0 Likes
PatrikT
Explorer
Options

Player seems to be able to plays songs in apphabetic order based on title instead of track number order, which was what I maninly asked for. Thanks for that!

But I find it very hard to change from one "album" (=one spoken book) stored in one folder to another book in another folder (all on my SD card). It is so un-intuitive to go to "plus sign", then "Fields and clouds" to select album.

The skin config options - like changing tape loosk and VU meters are there directly from menu. this player seems to have been designed more for looking at, than listening to  8-)

If easier way would come to change album, it will increase my ranking significantly.

/Patrik

0 Likes
PatrikT
Explorer
Options

Found one problem: If I have used cassOplayer and then stopped and process killed. Then the card reamins if I pull down from top, but I can not start stopp or skip. I think the card should be removed also, when process is removed.

0 Likes
George1988
Voyager
Options
Sorry I can't really help you. I rarely used the player 🙁
0 Likes