Original topic:

Model number not found?

(Topic created on: 03-05-2018 07:21 AM)
SunnyNomad
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi all. 

I'm trying to register my Samsung galaxy a5 2017 model but Samsung doesn't list my model number. Its starts with SM-A520F but the rest isn't listed on thier site. Any ideas why mine might not appear?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
DannyT
Options
Other Smartphones
Hi there, @SunnyNomad.

First off welcome to the Community!

Are you trying to register for the warranty by any chance? As there is no longer a need! The warranty on your phone is in affect from the moment you purchase. Just remember to keep your receipt handy.

Welcome to the Community!

0 Likes
SunnyNomad
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Hi. Thanks for the reply. I was trying to register but also to open a support ticket which seems to ask for the same model number details. If I don't need to register then fine but why does it give me the option to and not have a relevant model number available  I'd like yo raise a supper to keg too as I have an issue with my device which also need this number. Any ideas how I proceed?

Thanks. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
Options
Other Smartphones

SM-A520F is the correct model code @SunnyNomad. You can register your phone on the 'My Samsung' link here.

To book your phone in for a postal inspection/repair, we suggest you speak directly to our Support Team using one of the following options shown here.

0 Likes