Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile phone doesn't charge.

(Topic created on: 06-07-2021 03:59 PM)
Raman Shrestha
Apprentice
Options

I own Samsung's M31(6/128). It's been a year and never faced this problem before. 

I don't know what is causing this. My phone doesn't charge. When I connect my phone to the charger, It charges for a second, and doesn't charge the next moment. It keeps going like this way. 

It started from this morning. I remember, I kept it for all night charge last night. But when I woke up, it wasn't fully charged. It stopped at 84%. It was raining with thunderstorm last night but I do not know the reason because other devices that were plugged in works fine. 

I even faced USB connected/ USB disconnected problem. I watched couple of youtube videos where you go to developers settings and do something with USB debugging. It solved that problem but I still face charging issue. I do not happen to have another type-C connector to check if it's the charger. 

If you guys have faced similar problems and you've resolved it, please do let me know. I need solution for this.

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
StephK1
Options

Hey @Raman Shrestha! Are you using an official Samsung charger that is compatible with your phone? If so, I'd recommend trying to charge the phone whilst in Safe Mode. Safe Mode disables all third party apps, and if the phone charges as normal whilst in Safe Mode it means that an app you have downloaded is causing this issue. If this is the case, we would recommend going through your apps and deleting them individually until your phone can charge as expected outside of Safe Mode. To start your phone in Safe Mode, please press and hold the Power Button to bring up the power menu. Now, please press and hold on the 'Power Off' option. When the Safe Mode option appears, select it. Once you are finished, you can exit Safe Mode by turning your phone off and on as normal. 🙂

0 Likes
Raman Shrestha
Apprentice
Options

@StephK1 I truly appreciate your concern but it doesn't help. It's still the same.

It charges for a second, and doesn't charge for next second. I do not know what's the problem:(

0 Likes
StephK1
Options

No worries, does the charger feel loose in your phone at all? 

0 Likes
Raman Shrestha
Apprentice
Options

It doesn't loosen. It stays connected but it doesn't charge.

0 Likes