Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mobile Apps

(Topic created on: 22-06-2022 02:19 PM)
SteveB22
Student
Options
I have recently acquired a Galaxy A13, and have been busy loading various apps, but have encountered a problem with that from Chase Bank UK. When I try to download from Play Store it says it is not compatible with my device. Requests for help from Chase have so far proved fruitless.
Has anybody else encountered this problem?
6 REPLIES 6
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
where did you acquire it from? if amazon was it a marketplace vendor? if you can, post the software information for your device so we can check if it's not actually a UK phone.
SteveB22
Student
Options
Bought from EE through BT.
What info on software do you require?
0 Likes
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
you've answered the question anyway. if it's from BT/EE it should be okay, however you will need to open a support case with Samsung about this. When you open the Members app, there's a headset icon on the bottom right. Use that to get in touch with Samsung directly and open a support ticket with them
0 Likes
BudFox30
First Poster
Options

I read on Money Saving Expert that this is due to the phone only being 32bit.  Apparently the app needs 64bit and 4GB of memory.

Bev54
Helping Hand
Options
Hi I also have a Samsung galaxy A13 bought 5 months ago and the screen has never lit up when receiving texts and 6 weeks ago it stopped opening an app and 3 weeks ago it stopped opening another app
0 Likes
pints
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem with chase app and my A13 is 64gb
0 Likes