Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro SD card - Bring it back

(Topic created on: 01-05-2022 11:08 AM)
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Hi Samsung, please bring back the micro SD card in your next version of the galaxy phone S23. If not on all models, run a trail and only place on one variant (ie the S23+) and see how the sales go. 

I'm not the only out there thats not happy with yhe companies decision to remove the micro SD card slot. 

Please consider and implement. 
238 REPLIES 238
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

Remember when Neil Young had his fight with Spotify and he was briefly off the service? Good times!

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

Even if they gave you the SD card slot you'd still find something to complain about 🤣

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

I had you pegged! You DO listen to trap! Hah!

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

Key word is *briefly* 🥱

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

How often have I moved... WTF are you talking about?

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

Lie to me some more about your clients... (we're talking about your family, right?)

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

I just brought you up to speed on the differences between SATA and NVMe, which are both in the M.2 form factor. You had no clue about that, as we saw earlier in the thread.

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

Either way, we don't care about speeds faster than "being good enough for 8K video" which MicroSD can do. We don't care that Samsung has gotten you to be shills for them.

What we want is to have expandable storage on our phones. Also, I can swap out 512GB faster than you can wipe and reload it on your phone!

Oh, yeah, you can't swap out 512GB, because you don't have that much space available!

0 Likes
JamesAutoDude
Explorer
Options

Nobody cares, nobody asked. The point is you're on slow outdated technology and nothing you say, try to "prove", will change that. ✌️ I'll see you still complaining in 10 years when they still don't bring back your slow technology 😉✌️

0 Likes
TopherKRock
Navigator
Options

Who's talking about giving someone something for free? They removed the feature. That's not the definition of a "gimme", now is it, brainiac?

0 Likes