Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Micro SD card - Bring it back

(Topic created on: 08-08-2022 08:34 PM)
Moyah8
Voyager
Options
Hi Samsung, please bring back the micro SD card in your next version of the galaxy phone S23. If not on all models, run a trail and only place on one variant (ie the S23+) and see how the sales go. 

I'm not the only out there thats not happy with yhe companies decision to remove the micro SD card slot. 

Please consider and implement. 
238 REPLIES 238
Zlei
First Poster
Options

I was trading in or buying Galaxy phones since the S3 and when they stopped putting in Micro SD cards (after the S20 line), I have no motivation to stick with this series of phones if they no longer offer at the very least a Micro SD option. It's already a bit sad that MST is no longer offered since the S20, but Micro SD also. I think I'll stick with the S20 Plus 5G till it dies then probably move on.

Timotej Šenk
Apprentice
Options

I'm hoping the S23 gets blessed with micro sd card support, if it won't be.. I'll just buy a maxed out Note 20 Ultra and hope it'll last for years to come. Not the best investment, but I don't have many choices available.

Moyah8
Voyager
Options
That was once my thinking. I thought I'd stick with the S20U till it died. However, as superior as a phone we think it is, samsung as other ideas and support for the phone will end before the phone.

I'm a decision maker and bought and suggested samsung devices for over 4 people. I've now converted 1 of those 4 over to iphone and will continue to do so. Samsung won't listen to my needs, so why should I continue to stick with them or offer them support. I'll take my money elsewhere.

The samsung tabs will be gone soon to ipads
0 Likes
Marylandguy
First Poster
Options

I agree with everyone here. I've been a loyal Samsung customer: S3, S5, S7 and S10. But now with no SD card, I might as well listen to my friends and buy an Apple. 

Deathrider
Journeyman
Options

I switched from Iphone 5 to a Note 4 because of the expansion SD card.  I have a lot of music and movies on my SD card now on my Note 10 Plus.    I dont have unlimited data plan nor do I want one.  But if reception is sketchy I can relay on local music and or videos.  They need to bring it back,  they are becoming Apple.  Bring back the features that made us (me) leave Apple for.

0 Likes
Members_oxWIaVq
First Poster
Options

I'm still with my Galaxy S20 because of some smart guy or guys had the brilliant idea of removing this feature.

I'm now looking towards the Sony because it has a top chipset with microsd 

Kevin Lin
Student
Options

I changed to the Note 20 Ultra rather than the S22 Ultra
Please bring the sd card slot back in the future in S Pen Serious

Mgirl
Journeyman
Options

This is where I am. If people have been asking for the sd card to return for years and Samsung doesn't care to listen I am ready to leave. I have purchased Galaxy phones for my ENTIRE family since the Galaxy S3. However I am ready to give my loyal purchases to someone else if Samsung doesn't care to listen to what their customer base is saying.

0 Likes
Mgirl
Journeyman
Options

Exactly I hate Apple because they don't care about what their customer wants....why is Samsung trying to be like apple?

Mgirl
Journeyman
Options

This is exactly where I am. Loyal customer for my family since the S3 updating everyone regularly.  I am ready to jump ship if they don't bring it back for the S23. I have been looking around and tired of them waiting to wise up