Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Mic poorly working on speakerphone mode Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge

(Topic created on: 29-12-2017 03:23 PM)
PaddyPower
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Over the past few months, I have this issue where if i switch to Speakerphone, I can hear other persons voice very clearly but no one on other end is able to hear me clearly. Problem happens every time and mostly on voice calls over Wifi-Calling. Direct data calls like whatsapp calls seems to be working fine. 

Anyone else facing this issue ?

SM-G935F

Android 7.0

Baseband: G935FXXU1DQJ1

Build Number: NRD90M G935FXXU1DQJ2

1 REPLY 1
Denis25
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

I am experiencing the same problem..my s7 edge mic does not work with speakerphone calls or voice calls..Although i bought it refurbished from China, I am still very upset because  I didn't pay a little bit of money for it..it was quite expensive. And when i 1st  got the phone it got locked with FRP. I had to pay additional money towards it to get it unlocked because i gave up trying to unlock it myself after spending 4 or 5 hours  late at night till 3 AM. I'm not sure what the cause  was, but i think it was because I signed into my samsung account on my phone.it came unlocked already without me having to go through the initial setup process after factory reset...i am displeased as well with this phone..i know Samsung to be better than Apple but I'm having 2nd thoughts now.

0 Likes