Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

m51 charging problems

(Topic created on: 02-02-2021 06:15 AM)
winky111276
First Poster
Options
Hi my m51 will continously disconnect and connect whilst charging,  I've tried different chargers,  the port is clean and the phone is 3 months old.  What can I do. Cheers
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I would say let a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre have hands on but in most countries they are closed due to the pandemic.

I'm not sure if your phone supports wireless charging but if it does can you try charging that way ?

Some generic troubleshooting tips are …

Clear your phone's System Cache Files by turning your phone Off and then from a set series of button presses go into the phone's System Files and clear the cache. No information is lost this way. You may need to insert your headphones or hook upto a computer with your data cable to get to this menu on the phone. 

Put the phone in Safe Mode which disables your downloaded app's but let's your stock app's keep working. If the issues stop then this highlights a downloaded app as the possible issue. Come out of Safe Mode and start deleting your most recent downloaded app's one at a time until it stops. 

You could consider backing up and removing any relevant sd card and factory reset.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

stevejones62
First Poster
Options
I've just purchased Samsung EP-NG930 wireless charger for my Galaxy S20 Ultra, it charges to 100%, then flashes fully charged then starts to discharge and won't recharge until I remove the phone and replace it again 😑is it the wrong charger
0 Likes