Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

m31 not able to disable system vibration

(Topic created on: 27-09-2020 08:56 PM)
ishveet
First Poster
Options

Samsung are you kidding me why can't i just turn off system vibrations ...every time i have to unlock using pin or use navigation buttons i have to sense that awful vibration EVERYTIME ...it doesn't matter how good rest of the phone is when that vibration keep hitting you every time you use navigation buttons ***** you samsung ..it is not even a premium feature that you have to remove to make it look like a mid range ....how come your engineers decided to not include this option. the vibration motor is awful and so it was on my previous phone but that it didn't matter on that but now i am reminded every few secs how cursed thing you did with this phone ....i don't want to use your full screen gestures so please just remove vibration from this phone now i don't need it anywhere...you put all the unwanted and unnecessary bloatware and features but decided to opt out this...how impressive 

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Is there a way to control the intensity of the vibration on your phone so you could turn it all the way down @ishveet 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
mhktanbir
First Poster
Options

I am also here, can't stop navigation Vibration.

I was Xiaomi & Huawei user. I am 1st time samsung users. I wish it's the last time with samsung.

I don't buy samsung again. The are kidding with us.

0 Likes