Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

M30s android 10 error - autoclose settings camera

(Topic created on: 14-06-2020 10:56 AM)
mrexojo
Apprentice
Options

Samsung m30s

Never had an error until that I have upgraded to one ui core 2, android 10. 

Problem: if i open camera settings (from camera or from apps, settings app camera) , this auto close and return to previous camera, therefore I can't set where I save photos or videos (memory or sd card) , pixeles or any other configuration of this menu.

Please, check it for new bug and fast patch

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Check if there are updates for the camera app.

then press camera app icon, go on info app and them storage memore and clear data.

After that do not open the camera and power off the phone.

Press volume up and (bixby key if you have it) and then the power button. Keep all of tjem pressed and do Not realease them till you are into recovery mode.

Once there navigate to the wipe cache partition and select it (do not perform the hard reset which is the option before it).

Then reboot.

After rebooting try opening the camera.

If it crashes go into the phond dialer and write *#0*# and them perform the test mega cam, if the camera still does not work there it is lilely that it could have got hardware damage.

At this point the last thing left to do is to backup your important data on your pc and the get back into recovery and perform the hard reset which will erase all data.

After the reset if the camera still does not work you should bring your phone to a samsung assistance service to have it repaired.

Let me know !

0 Likes
mrexojo
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for your support, but I followed all steps of clean caches without success. Therefore only the last alternative is reset/format to initial state with Android 9 (I never have had this problem with Android 9 , and I love my m30s with the results and power). So , the problem is the new upgrade to Android 10.

Please, Could you consider to check this  concrete behavior for m30s model?

Thanks a lot

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@mrexojo wrote:

Thank you for your support, but I followed all steps of clean caches without success. Therefore only the last alternative is reset/format to initial state with Android 9 (I never have had this problem with Android 9 , and I love my m30s with the results and power). So , the problem is the new upgrade to Android 10.

Please, Could you consider to check this  concrete behavior for m30s model?

Thanks a lot

I have no m30s unfortunately, so i cannot percorm the check you requested... maybe a moderator csn get you in touch with someone, but i cannot😞

Keep an eye out for users with the same problem and i will too and i will let you know if someone else i find has a problem similar to yours.

Consider doing a feedback with samsung members app, however i do not have high hopes for that but it still may work.

Recreate the issue then go into members send feedback, signal error, sistem app. Then describe the issue, attach a screen record if possible and the registry as asked by members.

After you send you will get a reply, they will try to troubleshoot you. Reply to them sayimg you did it and it did not work and kindly ask to have data analised by the dev team, insist till they do and consider sending multiple reports in the hope one gets accepted.

For now that is all you can do, i'm afraid about that

0 Likes
mrexojo
Apprentice
Options

Nobody can help me? Nobody has had this problem??

0 Likes