Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Love the community, Nice phones πŸ‘Œ

(Topic created on: 29-04-2021 09:57 PM)
FigureSolutions
Apprentice
Options
So I've been part of the Samsung community for a few months now, I love it their phones are amazing and work like how they are supposed to. πŸ‘ My friend has the Galaxies phones which is what I have to. These phones work for anything and very similar to other phones, I like these phones because they are multi-choice phones and very simple to use, although If you haven't had a samsung before, you have to learn to get used to it, which Is what I did. As a gamer and a tech type person, I love to explore the community, which is why I would like to post this comment, love my phone and others, great community. πŸ‘ 
5 REPLIES 5
antikythera
Black BeltΒ 
Options
Glad you are enjoying using your phone. It's Android doing the heavily lifting so if you can use a Samsung, you can use any Android smartphone or tablet in a similar manner.

I equate this to the Ubuntu effect in that people think Linux is a Canonical creation (Ubuntu is but Linux is not). Clever marketing and packaging makes Samsung a leading brand.
FigureSolutions
Apprentice
Options
Sure does, these are very well phones for people who can't afford those IPhone 11s and 12s or things. Some are 144-200 very affordable aswell. πŸ‘
0 Likes
antikythera
Black BeltΒ 
Options
Samsung flagships cost as much as Apple's offerings, it's not as simple as affordability. You have to factor in freedom of choice too and I'm glad so many device manufacturers exist because collectively they drive each other to improve and invent new features
Babishko
Hotshot
Options
Well summarized antikythera. We truly are blessed to be living in the here and now with such technology at our fingertips to make our lives all the more enjoyable and easier to live. And more and more so all the time. πŸ‘πŸ‘
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I agree totally I think cost wise it's very similar to apple, I just love how good the screens are and the software for me personally has zero bugs, where as apple for me had more bugs then a tropical rain forest, samsung certainly gives you choice every single price point is filled and nowadays they have a brilliant software update program.