Support

Open search

lost phone number

Highlighted
Apprentice

Guys, today when taking the underground I took number from a girl and called directly, I thought it would save in recent calls. However as there was no connection to the mobile network provider, the call wasnt saved. Can someone advise how to retrieve the dialed number as this must be stored in memory of the phone somewhere.. Many thanks

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

Hi @michail

You'll only see it if it's in the Recents section of your phone app. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted

thanks, but there must be a way retrieving it... phone is a pc and when noting inside must be saved somewhere next to recents.. 

Highlighted

You're welcome and I wish you all the best then. 

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-9820 _256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted
@michail: What phone do you have? Depending on your Android version the number should have been stored in 'Recents' or 'Logs' in the Phone app. If it is not here then regretfully it cannot be recovered.
Highlighted

it J3 , I believe through front end info cant be accessed via recents, but must be in memory of phone somewhere, as it need to register the actions automatically, must be retrieved via backlog I believe

Highlighted
Any call activity and its related data is are stored in the Phone application on your J3, @michail. Unlike a PC, your Android device doesn't have a recycle bin or equivalent feature therefore it is not possible to recover data if it hasn't been backed up.
Top Liked Authors