Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost my pattern

(Topic created on: 05-06-2021 09:53 PM)
H3nn53l
Apprentice
Options

Hi,

I kind of feel stupid asking this but I don't see another way. I got a new phone for christmas and evrything is working fine. I had all my data* transfered from my old phone to my new one. Now, 6 Months later, I think there might be a view photos and videos left on my phone. I did not have a SD-Card, so it's really saved on my phone.  The only problem now is, that I have no idea what my pattern was. 

I have tried to reset the pattern via google, tho that was not possible. The data is not accessibile from my pc in its locked state. 

Is there a way to get the data? I don't want to factory reset, because the data will be lost then.

It's an Samsung S7, the other way to unlock the phone is with my fingerprint that I can oly use once the phone was unlocked by pattern. I do not have access to any setting. 

Any help is appreciated. I know this might not be possible but thanks anyways.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Take it to a mobile phone shop and they should unlock the phone easily! :smiling-face:

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

You could try the Find My Mobile option @H3nn53l which is explained with other options also in …

samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/i-cant-unlock-my-device. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Solution
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Take it to a mobile phone shop and they should unlock the phone easily! :smiling-face:
0 Likes
H3nn53l
Apprentice
Options

I tried that, but I couldn't reset anything. It only showed me where my device is. 

0 Likes
H3nn53l
Apprentice
Options

well that seems to be the easiest way then! Why didn't I think of that? 

I feel even more stupid now... Thanks!

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Haha, no problem :face-with-tears-of-joy:
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Let us know how you get on @H3nn53l 

The security protocols in the phone are designed not to be easily circumvented to stop an unauthorised person accessing the phone.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AzadRobertson
Pathfinder
Options
Hi there a mate had the same problem. Why not try connecting to a pc? That's if the phone shop wont work.
0 Likes