Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Left side of AKG headphones not working

(Topic created on: 15-02-2019 10:21 PM)
yanglagesh
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

The audio no longer comes out of the left earphone, out of no where. It can sometimes be heard barely, and sometimes not. These are pretty new from December. I see other people having the same problem. How can this be resolved?

3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Other Smartphones

Can you check in the headphone Jack port with a torch to see if there's any build up of lint etc in there. 

If not then please try your earphones in another device and another set of earphones in your phone.

Look at the warranty card that came with the phone and or your countries T&C's to check warranty status for the earphones.

If your covered and there's no wear and tear on them then use a Samsung Service Centre or speak with Samsung Chat and they'll go through the options with you. 

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

0 Likes
Chrisv420
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Have you tried switching on mono audio in setting? I had an issue with my AKG ear buds where out of no where the left ear bud stopped working but the right one worked fine, witch means it could be a audio setting, issue since audio was still present in the right earbud. Turns out all I had to do was head into audio settings and switch " mono audio " on and they were both working again. Just go into settings and search for "mono audio" and toggle switch  let me know how this works out. 

0 Likes
Looking4vehicles
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

My earbuds are doing the same! Still no response from Samsung, and the Samsung store says to contact them directly for warranty issues! Go figure 🤔 I guess it will be the last time I buy these or anything from them. IPhone product here we come 🤪

0 Likes