Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J7

(Topic created on: 26-09-2021 04:28 PM)
TrishaK
Journeyman
Options
Can anyone help me please?? Got a Samsung j7 a few months ago off some clown on Ebay 🙂 only just getting it out of the box,  anyway took it to a shop yesterday and they told me that it's a Chinese one and it shouldn't have dual sim so really no use whatsoever, I've seen other j7s and it says dual sim, anyone got any suggestions other than the bin for this one,  can't even return it as its been to long,  please help, Trisha 
0 Likes
18 REPLIES 18
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Is there any possibility that you can upload photos of the phone? Does it say "DUOS" on the back?
0 Likes
TrishaK
Journeyman
Options
🙄🙄😆
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@TrishaK 

Unfortunately buying from Ebay can present issues sometimes. 

May I ask why did you need to take it to a shop ? Is there something wrong with the phone  ?

Has it been imei blacklisted and as such blocked ? If so there's nothing you can do about this.

Please don't try to resell it on Ebay as this is just potentially passing this onto some other unsuspecting person which isn't fair !

Try looking at your Ebay reoksution centre and or raise a dispute with PayPal if you paid that way.

Other than that you may have to chalk this one to a bad Experience.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

TrishaK
Journeyman
Options
These are the pics20210926_161610_624.jpg20210926_161616_625.jpg20210926_161555_623.jpg20210926_161624_626.jpg
0 Likes
TrishaK
Journeyman
Options
I took it to the shop because when I was putting the weather and location on it it was in Chinese 🙄, I wouldn't re-sell it anyway, the phone is brand new
0 Likes
TrishaK
Journeyman
Options
Put pics on and it does say duos
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I am trying to work out if its a fake or not. If that is a fake then it looks pretty good.

Just making sure... did the shop say that it's an official Samsung J7 and just a imported model? If so, then that is fine to use. I have a imported Samsung S10 plus from Hong Kong that works perfectly fine in the UK.
0 Likes
TrishaK
Journeyman
Options
Just an import he said, when I put location in for the weather it's in Chinese 🙃
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Looking at https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_j7-7185.php#j700fds  that model is dual sim.

What else has made the xhop thinks it's a clone ?

Try downloading phoneINFO and CPU-Z from the Playstore and see what they say about the phone @TrishaK 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "