Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

j5 hang in wifi activate after reset

(Topic created on: 07-02-2021 02:37 PM)
stefanocps
Explorer
Options

Hello i have made a reset of a j5 ,and i discover the frp, it was a problem as i did not have the email that was used before..after some struggle it could recover , following the wizard, the email and the pwd that were there before. Even though when i insert the email and the pwd i still get the error..it says that i should retry in 24 hours or change account. And that is a problem. But i have one before that

After restarting from reset, at the first wizard the telephone hang in searching for wigi. After a while no wifi are found and it deactivate. I have tried with my house wifi, my phone hotspot wifi..nothing to do. I can go on only with certain sim (not all provider would connect to network)

Now forme would be very important to be able to connect to wifi and use it, for all the trying i am doing, because i have to borrow a sim for do the procedure. Do you have an idea of why wifi is not activated?

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
stefanocps
Explorer
Options

update. Now even with its original sim, there are no internet connection..no internet connection at all..why this??

0 Likes
stefanocps
Explorer
Options

telephone can't be used anymore because lack of connection to netwrok..no idea?

0 Likes