Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with M31S

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 07:48 PM)
Bla_bla
First Poster
Options

Hey! 

I bought Samsung M31S last year. I damaged my display and battery a couple of weeks ago. So replaced both the display and battery. Now I am not able to make any calls and also not getting any calls either. The phone was turned off for the last two weeks and now I am facing this issue. The network is being shown at the top of the screen but can't make calls or use data. The sim card works properly in other phones. 

Not sure if this is needed, I bought the phone in India and now I am in Europe.

Thanks! 

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @Bla_bla! Hope you're well. It sounds like this issue may be linked to the fact that your phone was purchased in India and you're now in Europe. You may need to get in touch with your network to see if there is a region lock on your M31s. 

0 Likes
Bla_bla
First Poster
Options

Hey! Thank you for the reply. 

Yes, there is a region lock on the phone. But I had disabled that before coming here. And also I am able to make calls and use data every now and then but most of the time it doesn't work. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Bla_bla: Are you using a SIM card from a network in your current region, or are you using an Indian network SIM? Did you visit an authorised Samsung Support Centre to get your screen and battery replaced? If not then the issue could potentially be stemming from the work that was carried out, especially if genuine parts were not used. If the above isn't applicable, and you have a case or cover on the device, try removing it to see if you notice an improvement. 

0 Likes
samsumg M31s
First Poster
Options

i m having the same issue i have the mobile for repair in samsung service centre and they ruined it,i have serious network issue since then and they are not able to solve it 

0 Likes
samsumg M31s
First Poster
Options

im unable to receive calls and messages,i cant only work in wifi

0 Likes