LordFarquad
First Poster
Options
Help
3 REPLIES 3
Jasonseery
Helping Hand
Options
at the rate samsung is throwing out awful products and false claims about battery life(look at all the people posting about bad note 20 battery life and it costs over 1200 for them) ***** cameras, over heating and underpowered exynos chips, Im seriously considering moving to iPhone and I never thought I'd say that
EllyH
Pioneer
Options
The reason I left IPhone was because of overheating for the simplest of tasks. it could not cope on hot days at all. Battery life was terrible, buggy issues with all the Facebook family apps, non expandable storage and the restriction of usage and overpricing in appstore.
Though the Note 20 Ultra has not been without initial teething problems, everything has improved over the course of a few days, its not heating up like it did initially and the battery usage has settled. So far, I still feel the Note 20 Ultra is a far better phone for roughly the same money.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@LordFarquad 

It's really a personal opinion and choice.

I prefer android as it's open sourced and the customisation on Samsung phones are very good.

iPhones have far less customisation options as Apple severely sandbox their iOS and hardware which is why I moved to Samsung and Android. 

Enjoy the journey.  :smiling-face:

My Note 20 Ultra _ Exynos version is performing well so far.

🏳️‍🌈Stay Safe 🏳️‍🌈

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes