Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iPhone or Samsung

(Topic created on: 23-04-2021 10:54 AM)
Katniss
Pathfinder
Options
Some people think iPhone is better but what do YOU think write ur comments below.  It's all up to you which is better iPhone or Samsung 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Harveyx1
Helping Hand
Options
Samsung, aside from 5g and all the other incremental upgrades (i.e camera and cpu) name the differences between the iphone 11 and the iphone 12, apple doesn't try anymore because they are too big too fail which is why I prefer samsung
0 Likes
Kingfisher344
Navigator
Options
I think that you have a lot of time on your hands. As this IS a Samsung site, you decide
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
What is best depends in the specific person's needs. I have 2 phones so can have the opportunity to try both manufacturers at the same time. On all occasions I ended up selling or returning the Apple device within 6 months (returns within 14 days). I would find them simple, boring, limited.... my last iPhone to be fair was the 8 plus and I've seen friends iPhones since and they never wow me or interest me. I've been using Samsung for years and just find little things great like using Samsung notes or the way the gallery is organised. I was using a Huawei Mate 2 Pro recently which was a awesome phone but the gallery layout was rubbish compared to Samsung. If I was to leave Samsung it would be for another android device, android just suits my needs and interest better.
DianDD
Voyager
Options
I only had one iPhone and it was the 11 but I found it extremely boring and simple. Apple idea of simple and plain phone isn't my cup of tea, they lack essential options like changing notification tones(they provide you few which are all *****) or ringtone, that's not cool at all ! They ship their phones with amoled displays but they don't offer always on display and why is that? They don't offer many things that's why I sold my iPhone and not looking at their brand anymore
antikythera
Black Belt 
Options
Flame wars much?
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
There was a time i would only use iphone. 2 years ago I decided to move with pre ordering the s10+. I wanted a change after seeing my brothers note 9. What I was getting with the s10+ and for the price against the iPhone at the time was the better deal for me. I was very surprised how much I enjoyed using Samsung. I haven't looked to go back to apple. Got the s7+ tab and left ipad back in December. Its not that I hate apple. Still buy there products as I have teenagers that will only use iphones. I just generally prefer and enjoy using Samsung myself. They certainly got better from what they use to be. I won't take my words back from years ago. I did prefer apple and to me they were the best. Not anymore.
Maria_vm
Troubleshooter
Options
Much prefer Samsung as they have actually kept headphone jacks on all midrange veoces rather than what apple have done which is scrap headphone jacks on all their devices for good. Also get much better battery life, processor power and camera quality (not to mention more storage) on Samsung 😊
Ferenc75
Helping Hand
Options
I had IPhone 6 5 years ago. Honestly every single time when I used I had a feeling that I don't have freedom. Everything via ITunes, no memory card, no customisation, no widgets, no always on display boring simple platform. Many times I can't open a simple pdf in my emails. What?! Just ridiculous status symbol phone...
0 Likes
Katniss
Pathfinder
Options
SSamsung wins
0 Likes