Did you mean: 

Original topic:

in-call volume too high

(Topic created on: 27-08-2018 08:34 AM)
jackblack
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

my phone has 6 volume steps during call. the minimum volume is too loud for me while using headset. ive tried different headseats. how can i reduce the volume even more. the phone is unusable like this.

phone: samsung a3 2017 android 8.0.

6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
Other Smartphones
Hi @jackblack

The only way to adjust the call volume on your device is via the Volume buttons on the left side of the device while you are on a call. If the minimum setting is still too loud then you may wish to check if there is an external volume control option on the headset itself.
0 Likes
jackblack
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

can u link to an in-ear headset with external volume control? with mic of course.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Other Smartphones

I'm only able to recommend Samsung products however please find an example of a Bluetooth headset with volume control below: 
https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/bluetooth-headset-hm1200/.

0 Likes
jackblack
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones

im not into that type. i just want a normal headset with cable. but i cant find any with external volume control.

0 Likes
jackblack
Apprentice
Options
Other Smartphones
anyone?
0 Likes
Bevo
First Poster
Options
Other Smartphones

Yea it doesn't work properly. If you turn the volume up to MAX then turn it down again the minimum volume is much quieter. Don't know why. I just came looking for a solution on how to get rid of it all together. 

0 Likes