Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm unable to send a text message to my daughter when I could previously

(Topic created on: 25-11-2022 03:48 AM)
CLWalker
Journeyman
Options
I have tried several times to send a text message to my daughter and each time it is refusing to let me, earlier in the day I was sending text messages and they were successful, it isn't because of credit reasons that won't let me send texts because I'm on contract I have a full mobile signal and a full internet connection, my device is the Samsung galaxy a52s 5G black
7 REPLIES 7
jimc4691
First Poster
Options
Clwalker have u turn ur phone of bk on again? Deleted all ur texts
CLWalker
Journeyman
Options
Sorryfor the late reply once again my phone did not notify me that I got any incoming correspondence from anyone but now to answer your question now I haven't turned my phone off and back on again I'm not sure it would do very much would it?
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Could you provide Info of what phone you have, android version, network provider and what app you sending sms?

This information will help other users see if they have same or similar issues
0 Likes
CLWalker
Journeyman
Options
Samsung galaxy a52s 5G
Android version is Android 12
My network and contract provider is EE And I've got Google messages (beta) and Samsung messages And as far as I can remember I tried them both to send text messages to my daughter
0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I don't have a s52 but just a few questions, why are you using Google messages Beta? Beta applications are not complete apps meaning they are in test still so no guarantee they work properly

Second question does your daughter have a android too? As using google messages you may not be sending a sms but a rcs message?

0 Likes
CLWalker
Journeyman
Options
Are you a robot, a chatbot or are you a real person with a misspelt name
0 Likes
CLWalker
Journeyman
Options
To hell with this rubbish, I cannot be arsed anymore, I've had enough of ***** constantly going wrong for me and now I've got this to add to the bloody list no sorry mate forget it.
0 Likes