Support

Open search

How to remove voicemail notification

Highlighted
SOLVED
Apprentice

How do I remove the voicemail notification from my notification/status bar?

28 REPLIES 28
Highlighted

I wish I had good news. 

Do you turn your phone off a lot. Each time your phone is turned off it will tell you you have received a new msg even if you haven't. This voice mail thing is some kind of glitch in the system. Don't know if it's android or Samsung. So yeah, it's a pain.

Highlighted

I dont turn my phone a lot. You are probably right about a glitch in the system. It is a pain in the a...!!! Thanks anyways

Highlighted

Hello Chew, I've tried to follow your second option, but it still didn't work for me. So I changed a little bit the part where you select the phone apps, instead, I selected the "call settings" app and then clear the cache and the data as well. This little modification worked for me. Thanks a lot for your sharing.

Highlighted

Clearing the cache could work

Highlighted
Yes, only selecting "Call Settings" app and clearing the cache helps. Thanks.
Highlighted
Helping Hand

If you would like to reduce this notification to almost nothing then i have the best solution to permanently reduce this notification

Inside of the phone app go to settings>voicemail>notifications>and silent and minimize them, this hides the voicemail notification unless you expand the notification panel then it there but minimized

ZomboDroid 16072020202652.jpg

20200716_214846.jpg

Highlighted
i have no idea what to do i keep getting unknown voice mail's from people i dont know which im Very very uncomfortable with and is kind of frightening me so could i get some advice:(
Highlighted

This solution worked for me, thanks!

Highlighted

Thank you, STEP 2 is the key !!

Top Liked Authors