Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to get Samsung Cloud back in My Files?

(Topic created on: 16-08-2020 05:45 PM)
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hi. I have linked Samsung Cloud to OneDrive, but didn't liked it because of Samsung Cloud dissapeared from My Files. So I have disconnected it, but couldn't Samsung Cloud back in My Files. I have tried to clear My Files data, but Samsung Cloud dissapear in two seconds. So, how to completely disconnect from OneDrive and get Samsung Cloud back in My Files?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Solution
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hi. I have linked Samsung Cloud to OneDrive, but didn't liked it because of Samsung Cloud dissapeared from My Files. So I have disconnected it, but couldn't Samsung Cloud back in My Files. I have tried to clear My Files data, but Samsung Cloud dissapear in two seconds. So, how to completely disconnect from OneDrive and get Samsung Cloud back in My Files?

Hi @Anonymous User  you coud try  the following:

1. Sign in on https://account.samsung.com/membership/intro

2. Go to services. 

3. You will see Microsoft.

4. Tap Microsoft and click unlink. 

5. Now, check OneDrive.

You could also have a  look at this thread:

https://eu.community.samsung.com/t5/galaxy-s20-s20-s20-ultra/synchronisation-between-samsung-gallery-with-onedrive-does-not/td-p/1613943 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

I have done what you say while "Moving files to OneDrive..." and got this in browser 🙂 

Screenshot from 2020-08-16 19-53-40.png

But in phone, it shows 9.76 TB free in Samsung Cloud Drive and can't open it. Can't even open Samsung Cloud app.

0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Anonymous User  sorry you are having trouble,think need to give it abit of time before trying again.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Okay, I'am waiting. In a pinch I will delete my Samsung account and create a new one 🤔