Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Home page freezing

(Topic created on: 31-01-2022 09:29 PM)
GalaxyA52s
First Poster
Options
Installed latest up date and the Home page is now freezing. The only way to use it is flick up from the bottom, go back to home page and i can use one app. Then it freezes again and so flick up etc. Should never have updated. Tried restarting and full shut down. Would like a solution without full backup and factory reset. Any clues ?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
If just updated your phone
Try clearing your phone cache

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/

Then check apps for updates
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@GalaxyA52s Hello, what version of Home screen do you have? Access Settings / Home screen and below everything you will see the version of the app. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
GalaxyA52s
First Poster
Options
Version 13.0.01.43. Ive now also noticed that the switch page ||| function at the btm of the screen freezes so i cant switch pages and have to delete all
0 Likes
Ventor
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hello, I think your version of Home screen is not up to date, something that is resolved with a later patch. Meanwhile, do a forced restart: hold the Power button and the Volume button (-) for about 10 sec until the terminal restarts.
At the moment you can deactivate the Animations and activate navigation by gestures. I hope this helps. Greetings.

"The quieter you become-the more you are able to hear..."

0 Likes
GalaxyA52s
First Poster
Options
Thanks for your help , much appreciated, will see what the patch does 👍
0 Likes
leziel
First Poster
Options
I have 0nly have bought this device 4 days ago n0w tovpen it takes too long and this little arrow of down load??? Still working non stop ever since this device been open any Clue??
0 Likes
leziel
First Poster
Options
Also I have loads of a young pop up WARNING THAT MY DEVICE IS SUFFER FROM VIRUSES
0 Likes