Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hidden Apps Search Problem

(Topic created on: 03-08-2021 09:26 PM)
Danial7
Student
Options
When I updated my Phone yesterday one feature that I use alot is now gone and been changed, when I try to search for a app that is hidden it used to pop up and make my life alot easier when searching etc. But now it doesn't show up and it's made my experience alot worser and I feel like there should a option to turn this on or off like if you want hidden apps to be shown In search.

Hope you can take advice and change this issue 
18 REPLIES 18
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
Try finding secure folder, it has been renamed. If not, go to the notification centre and click on the 3 dots. Then click button order and find at the top: secure/hidden folder/apps. If not, update your phone or back up your phone and reset it.
0 Likes
Danial7
Student
Options
I can't find and I'm not gonna rest my phone and I've updated to the latest
Official_Block
Navigator
Options
Ok, there are other apps you can download that act like the hidden apps feature but they give ads.
0 Likes
jackdee
Explorer
Options
How do you remove a Samsung account as my phone is been hacked since December maybe and there using 1 of my old email address and taken over it it a gmail.com but it won't recognize my details when I go to try n log in and spoke Samsung app technician they don't even know to work there own devices as is all they tell me is to factory reset or create a 2nd Samsung account or link my google account to it which just seems bloody stupid to me
0 Likes
jackdee
Explorer
Options
Like which ones because I've tried everything and it's got to the point where I've got a Trojan file and ready to use it as they embedded malware and acceded my bank account stole money so the police (cyber crime I.e serious fraud unit and the bank are investigating it and the investigation comes to a conclusion in 29 days now
0 Likes
jackdee
Explorer
Options
They can access the secure folder too
0 Likes
jackdee
Explorer
Options
What's the point in downloading an app that posts ad's as the ad's are added as if you've searched to internet
0 Likes
jackdee
Explorer
Options
Keep cleaning your memory and put the apps you've used to sleep and them secure your app and device and go into app settings and them press the 3 dots top right corner of screen and pick special access and it comes up with a list go to apps that appear on top of all apps and turn them all off and stay on the apps on top and the 3 dots and system setting and turn all off except system ui and android system do the same when you come out of the selection and go in to app that can change system setting as the one before once uv done that stay on the list and go down install unknown apps and turn all off
0 Likes
jackdee
Explorer
Options
That won't secure the device properly
0 Likes