Did you mean: 

Help needed here

(Topic created on: 22-05-2022 08:35 PM)
SFayzCeuti
First Poster
Options

Hi there

Good afternoon everybody

I have had a Samsung Note 3 for a few years now. And last week I bought a new  Samsung Galaxy A22 5G.

I registered with Samsung for the first time while setting up the new phone which I didn't do with my old one.

Today I wanted to visit the Samsung Community using my old Samsung Note 3 and I was very surprised and to be honest very " PISSED OFF " to find out that some Apps on the phone have completely disappeared in the Thin Air just like MAGIC.

PLEASE, I do need some help here.

Please, can anybody give a helping

hand.?

Best regards and many thanks in advance.

Sfayzceuti

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Alfsdad
Voyager
Options
I can understand not accessing anything if you had done a factory reset. Normally when I get a new phone I transfer my apps and data when setting up the new phone. Then factory reset the old one and my new handset is automatically registered.
0 Likes
SFayzCeuti
First Poster
Options

Sorry I'm using Old Samsung Note 3 to reply and I think it's messing around or maybe it's me who doesn't handle this Samsung Community Messaging System.

Anyway.!

The problem is I didn't do anything to my old phone. I didn't do any Factory Reset.

And as far as the new Samsung Galaxy A22 5G I only set up a few things because I first wanted to test the phone and see what it's got before transferring anything from my old Samsung Note 3.

Thank you very much for your reply, anyway.,👍👍

0 Likes